Follow

Pink Spring




Spring is here! Finally we can start wearing our spring dresses! This Walg London dress is perfect for daytime as well as a night out in the city. Pair it with flats for a simple look or with heels if you want a more formal look. I paired it with my leather kipling shoulder bag, black heels and some perfect regalis collection accessories. Don't forget to get some flash tattoos for this summer, trust me, it will be your favorite accessory by regalis collection!

dress: walg london
heels: new look
bag: kipling
ring, flash tattoos: regalis collection
Sunnies: regalis collection







photos by Viktoras Panopoulos

1 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.