Follow

Winter Cherry



Christmas is in less than a month!
If you wanna feel the Christmas spirit you need these cherry PCP clothing leggings!  Burgundy is one of my favorite colors for winter. I must admit I do like black, white and gray for winter, but burgundy manages to be the color you need for the season. Pair them with a cool tee or a black fluffy sweater for the perfect casual look.

Τα Χριστούγεννα είναι σε λιγότερο από ένα μήνα!
Αν θες να μπεις στο πνεύμα των γιορτών, πρέπει να αποκτήσεις αυτό το κολάν που μας φέρνει η PCP clothing! Το μπορτντό είναι ένα από τα αγαπημένα μου χρώματα για το χειμώνα. Συνήθως προτιμώ μαύρο, άσπρο, γκρί, αλλά το μπορτνό καταφέρνει εύκολα να σπάσει τη μονοτονία. Συνδύασέ το με ένα απλό tshirt ή ένα μαύρο πουλόβερ για το τέλειο καθημερινό look.

leggings: PCP clothing
t-shirt: H&M
ear warmers: asos
sneakers: Nike
 















 photos by: Viktoras Panopoulos







2 comments:

 

about Mermaid On Line

My name is Antigoni and I'm from Greece. I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a Mermaid or I was a mermaid. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective. Follow my journey in the world of fashion..

Lookbook

contact

antigonim@hotmail.com

copyrights

All images appearing in "www.mermaid-online.blogspot.gr" are the exclusive property of Antigoni Makri and are protected under the Copyright laws. The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Antigoni Makri. Thank you.